Master Suite Systems
A master key suite system is designed to give authorised key holders access to specific areas of a building with minimum fuss.
High Security Locking System
At DM Locksmiths, we can provide you with a comprehensive range of locks to secure your needs. A master suite system, also known as a master key system, is perfect for offices, flats, student lets, hospitals, universities, hotels and apartments.
The master suite system offers high-security solutions to restricted areas within a building, making it one of the most efficient and flexible key systems available. For instance, cleaning staff may want access to the store cupboard and the landlord will want access to all areas of the building.
Bespoke Locking Systems
- No one will be able to make a copy of any key.
- Only the authorised key holder can arrange for extra keys to be cut.
- All types of locks and cylinders can be included in master suite systems.
- One master key can provide access to all areas.
- Helps control the security and access of your property with a single key.
- Master keys can be created to tailor your security requirements.
Home Security Tips
- Lock all Doors and Windows
- Lock Up Your Garage and Sheds
- Keep Keys Out Of Sight
- Don't Hide Spare Keys
- Outside Lighting
- Burglar Alarms
- British Standard Locks
- Keep An Eye Out On Social Media
- Motion Detected Lights
- Speak To Your Neighbours
You have no idea how many keys exist for the old locks, or to whom those keys belong. It is also a common practice for estate agents to put their copy of a key on a keyring marked with the address of the property.
It’s a small cost, but a huge benefit. If you moved into a new property and you were burgled by someone who used a key, your insurance company would not pay out.